Wilson Combat has announced the release of its new Tactical Assault Holster. Designed for the Smith & Wesson M&P 22, 9, 40, and 45, the Tactical Assault Holster is ideal for concealed carry purposes, yet it’s also suitable for special response or use at the range.
According to the product listing, the Tactical Assault Holster boasts 1.5″ belt slots, a heavy .080″ kydex construction with a Pebble finish, as well as a lightning fast draw and total security as a result of the adjustable tension screw. In addition, this holster — which meets IDPA holster criteria — requires little to no maintenance and is impervious to the elements. A generous sight track is included for a crisp front sight, as well as suede lining which ensures that wear to your pistol is minimized.
The Tactical Assault Holster is available from Wilson Combat at a manufacturer suggested retail price of $69.95.
Features: Tactical Assault Holster
* Equally At Home For Special Response Or Range Use, Yet Is Also Ideal For Concealed Carry
* Features A Lightning Fast Draw
* Total Security Due To The Adjustable Tension Screw
* Constructed Of Heavy .080″ Pebble Finish Kydex
* Virtually Impervious To The Elements And Requires Little Or No Maintenance
* Generous Sight Track For A Smooth Draw
* Suede Lining Keeps Wear To Your Fine Pistol To A Minimum
* Meets I.D.P.A. Holster Criteria
Fits The Following Handguns
* Smith & Wesson M&P 22, 9, 40, 45
For more information about the Tactical Assault Holster, and the full range of products currently offered by Wilson Combat, please visit http://www.shopwilsoncombat.com
A Harris County man shot and killed a dangerous home invader threatening the his family.
by Andrew Berry / Oct 6, 2014