According to the press release, the new LG-360G comes with the company’s Instinctive Activation with a pressure sensitive touch pad under the trigger guard. It also features a master on/off switch, which enables the end user to decide when the laser can be engaged or disengaged. In addition, this laserguard comes with a specialized set of inset scallops to match the in-the-metal patterns found on some of the pistol’s slide. The scallops, along with seamless integration, result in a laserguard with a factory-built appeal and appearance.
Fully adjustable for windage and elevation, the LG-360G can be installed by the buyer in just minutes without the need for any gunsmithing tools. It features a bright green laser visible in all lighting conditions and can run for over two hours with the included battery.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price for the LG-360G will be $299. The estimated date of availability is December 26, 2014. See below for specs.
* Platform: Laserguard
* Material: Polymer
* Color: Black
* Activation Location: Front Activation
* Master On/Off Switch: Yes
* Attachment: Trigger Guard
* Battery Type: One CR2 Lithium Battery
* Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
* Installation: User Installed
* Laser Battery Life: Over Two Hours
* Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
* Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50′
* User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
* Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty
* Wrench Size: 0.05
* Dot Size: Approx. 0.50″ at 50′
For more information about the LG-360G Green Laserguard, and the full range of products currently offered by Crimson Trace, please visit http://www.crimsontrace.com
Remington announced a voluntary recall of Model 887 shotguns manufactured from December 1, 2013 to...
by Andrew Berry / Dec 1, 2014