This spotlight boasts two different light modes: six LED’s for when you need to see your immediate surroundings, and three high power Cree LED’s for long-range use. The Sirius 500 also has a rubber grip with a trigger switch for light activation, a detachable red lens for night vision, and a 6V 2.5Ah sealed lead acid battery. MSRP is $89.95. See below for additional details.
Features: Sirius 500
* 500/45 Lumens
* (3) three Cree Hi-Power LED’s for long range, (6) six LED’s for immediate area use
* Improved 20% brighter illumination
* Ergonomically designed rubberized grip with trigger pulse switch
* Dual recharge, AC/DC adapter or 12V DC car adapter (both included)
* Detachable red lens included
* Always ON lock switch
* Burn Time: 3 CREE Watt = 4+ hours, 6 LED = 40+ hours
* Powered by 6V 2.5Ah SLA battery (included)
Lighting the way for over a decade, Cyclops has been at the forefront of lighting & portable power technology. With the continuing evoluition of LED bulbs, Cyclops lights continue to get brighter and more energy efficient—year after year. For more information about the Sirius 500, and the full range of products currently offered by Cyclops, please visit http://www.gsmoutdoors.com
Boasting a green 532 nm laser, the Reactor 5 (R5) is up to 50...
by Personal Defense World / Dec 25, 2014