Lone Wolf Distributors has announced the release of their Ultimate Adjustable Trigger (UAT), a drop-in system compatible with all Glock pistols.
Easily installed or removed, the UAT is “infinitely adjustable, eliminating trigger take-up and over-travel,” Lone Wolf Distributors says. Where most competitors require you to remove the trigger for adjustment, this trigger can be adjusted while installed in the firearm. In addition, the polished trigger bar and satin 6061 billet aluminum shoe virtually eliminates friction. This trigger also boasts a symmetrical shoe with large radiused edges.
The manufacturer suggested retail price for the UAT is $74.95, but you can use the promo code “UAT” to save $25.00 for a final price of $49.95 when purchasing this product from Lone Wolf Distributors. See below for a full rundown of features.
* Polished trigger bar
* 6061 Billet Aluminum shoe
* Smooth, symmetrical shoe with large radiused edges
* In-gun adjustability! No need to remove to adjust pre and over travel
* 2 piece design allow easy trigger bar swap
* Finer adjustments compared to competition
* Precision machined
* Over sized safety spring allows more comfort to the shooters finger
* Safety lever is flush to the shoe for more comfort
* No press out pins like competition
* One screw assembly
* Tighter tolerances to lessen wobble between shoe and trigger bar
* Built on brand new, state of the art CNC machinery
For more information about the Ultimate Adjustable Trigger, and the full range of products currently available at Lone Wolf Distributors, please visit http://www.lonewolfdist.com
Discussion about this post