Boasting an overall weight of 3.95 ounces, the 477-1 Emissary 3.5 has a 3.45″ S30V stainless steel, modified drop-point style blade with ambidextrous thumb-studs and a hardness rating of 58-60HRC. It also features Benchmade’s AXIS-Assist locking mechanism and comes with an Aqua anodized, CNC machined billet aluminum handle. In addition, this knife features a reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip. MSRP is $225.00. See below for additional details.
* AXIS-Assist locking mechanism with safety
* Modified drop-point style blade with ambidextrous thumb-studs
* CPM-S30V premium stainless steel blade (58-60HRC)
* Aqua anodized, CNC machined billet aluminum handles
* Reversible deep-carry tip-up pocket clip
* Blade Length: 3.45″
* Blade Thickness: 0.000″
* Blade Material: S30V Premium Stainless Steel
* Blade Hardness: 58-60HRC
* Blade Style: Modified Drop-Point with Ambidextrous Thumb-Studs
* Weight: 3.95oz.
* Pocket Clip: Silver, Reversible, Tip-Up, Deep-Carry
* Lock Mechanism: AXIS-Assist
* Overall Length: 8.00″
* Closed Length: 4.55″
* Sheath Material: Sold Separately
* Class: Blue
For more information about the 477-1 Emissary Knife, and the full range of products currently offered by Benchmade Knife Company, please visit http://www.benchmade.com
LedgeLocker releases new mechanized shelf for concealing firearms and more.
by Andrew Berry / Jan 28, 2015