A collaboration between Colonial Knife; Cutlery Hall-of-Famer Walter “Blackie” Collins and Adam Smith of the Rhode Island School of Design and the science lab at Brown University, the Model 103 boasts a ATS-34 stainless steel serrated blade with a length of 1 3/4″. Meanwhile, the handle is made of Glass filled nylon and comes with a lanyard hole to easily accommodate 550 Paracord. This knife also comes with a pocket clip and ball chain to carry on a key ring for quick access. Simply put, the uniquely designed Model 103 is practical, utilitarian and comfortable to hold.
The Blackie Collins Model 103 Switchblade is available in Black or Day Glow Rescue Orange. MSRP is $69.99. See below for additional details.
* Handle Design: Adam Smith, Rhode Island School of design
* Blade Design: Walter “Blackie” Collins.
* Prototype: Brown University
* Blade material: ATS 34.
* Blade length: 1 3/4″.
* Weight: less than 1 0z.
* Glass filled nylon handle.
* Safety lock, prevents accidental opening or closing.
* Mates with M.O.L.L.E. vest.
* Lanyard hole accommodates 550 Paracord.
* Oxygen tank key in handle for use with rescue personnel and first responders.
* Pocket clip and ball chain included
For more information about the Blackie Collins Model 103 Switchblade, and the full range of products currently offered by Colonial Knife Corporation, please visit http://www.colonialknifecorp.com
The SBAL-PL combines a battlefield proven green laser aiming module with a new, high output,...
by Personal Defense World / Jan 12, 2015