According to the press release, both of these laserguards — which fit onto the triggerguard of the M&P Bodyguard 380 and securely lock into place — feature Instinctive Front Activation, are adjustable for windage and elevation, and are covered under Crimson Trace’s “Free Batteries for Life” program. If you’re looking for a great laser sighting system to help with quick aiming in low light conditions, this is it.
The Manufacturer Suggested Retail Prices for the LG-454 (red) is $229 and is $299 for the LG-454G. In addition to these products, Smith & Wesson will also continue to offer the M&P Bodyguards already pre-equipped with Crimson Trace laser sights.
LG-454 & LG-454G
* Platform: Laserguard
* Material: Polymer
* Color: Black
* Activation Location: Front Activation
* Master On/Off Switch: Yes
* Attachment: Trigger Guard
* Batteries For Life: Yes (LG-454)
* Battery Type: One CR2 Lithium Battery
* Finish: Polymer Housing with Rubber Overmold Activation Pad
* Installation: User Installed
* Laser Battery Life: Over Four Hours (LG-454), Over Two Hours (LG-454G)
* Activation Mode: Pressure Activated
* Sighting: Factory Sighted at 50′
* User Adjustable: Windage and Elevation
* Warranty: Three Year Full Warranty
* Wrench Size: 0.05
* Dot Size: Approx. 0.50″ at 50′
About Crimson Trace
Crimson Trace, the acknowledged industry leader for laser sighting systems and tactical lighting for firearms, is based in Wilsonville, Oregon. Its award-winning innovations include Lasergrips®, Laserguard® and Lightguard® –all with Instinctive Activation ™. The company’s product line also includes the Defender Series® and Rail Master® platforms – all are proudly Made in the USA. More details are available at: www.crimsontrace.com or by calling 800-442-2406. For more information about the two new laserguards for the Smith & Wesson M&P Bodyguard 380, and the full range of products currently offered by Crimson Trace, please visit http://www.crimsontrace.com
The BIO Handgun Holster comes with a biometric fingerprint reader to unlock the holster.
by Personal Defense World / Dec 31, 2014