“No handgun is tougher looking than our Desert Eagle.” Frank Harris, VP of Sales and Marketing, said in a press release. “The Desert Eagle has always been considered a bit of a beast, but now, with the rugged stainless steel frame, slide and barrel, black appointments, and the new picatinny bottom rail for accessories, it has a very distinctive new look. This high quality stainless steel model has an overpowering appearance at the gun counter and at the range, and it will be much easier to repair minor scratches than some of our custom finish models.”
The all-stainless steel model comes in either a standard 6″ barrel or with an integral muzzle brake, which offers reduced coil, less muzzle flip and a streamlined look. It is designed to replace the add-on brake that Magnum Research has been offering for years. In addition to the stainless steel model, the integral muzzle brake is also offered on the DE50, DE44, and the DE357 6″ barrel models in black.
MSRP for the stainless steel model DE50SR is $1793.00. MSRP for the integral muzzle brake model DE50SRMB is $1931.00. MSRP on the new DE50IMB, DE44IMB, and DE357IMB black with integral muzzle brake is $1742.00 and $1710.00 respectively.
* Model: DE50SR
* Type: Gas-operated, rotating bolt semiautomatic
* Caliber: .50 A.E.
* Barrel Length: 6” / 152 mm
* Overall Length w/ 6” Barrel: 10.75” / 27.3 cm
* Bore Diameter: .495” / 12.6 mm
* Height: 6.25” / 15.9 cm
* Slide Width: 1.25” / 32 mm
* Construction: High quality stainless steel barrel, frame w/ Picatinny bottom rail and slide w/ full weaver style accessory rail
* Finish: Stainless Steel
* Trigger: Single action, approx. 4 lb. pull
* Trigger Reach: 2.75” / 70 mm
* Sight Radius: 8.5” / 215 mm
* Sights: Combat type, fixed
* Polygonal rifling w/ right hand twist, 6 lands & grooves: 1 turn in 19” / 483 mm
* Weight (Empty Magazine): 4 lbs. 8 oz.
* Magazine Capacity: 7 rounds
For more information about the new stainless steel Desert Eagle, and the full range of products currently offered by Magnum Research, please visit https://www.magnumresearch.com