Georgia-based firearms manufacturer MasterPiece Arms (MPA) has unveiled the MPA930DMG, the debut all-aluminum lower pistol in the company’s new DMG (Defender, Machined, Grip) series. Chambered in 9mm, this pistol is based on the currently available MPA930SST, but it comes with a fully machined aluminum pistol grip and lower receiver, thereby reducing pistol weight.
In addition, the 930DMG uses GLOCK style magazines, has adjustable front and rear sights, has a built-in single point sling flush cup, and mounting holes for a rear fixed or side folding stock. As the press release notes, the MPA930DMG comes standard in “Cerakote Tungsten” coating. It is also available in Black, Gunmetal, Flat Dark Earth and Burnt Bronze Cerakote finishes. The pistol is further equipped with a side cocker, scope mount, hammer with disconnect (plus original hammer) and comes in an MPA polymer case.
MSRP is $679.99.
Features & Specs
* Cal: 9mm
* Barrel Length: 3.5″
* Thread: 1/2-28
* Side Cocker
* Scope Mount
* Thread Protector
* Adjustable Front and Rear Sights
* QD Flush Cup for Single Point Sling System
* Accepts Standard Glock Style High Capacity Magazines (1 Mag Included)
* Coating: Cerakote
* Decal Grip Grip Panels
* Hammer with Disconnect plus original Hammer
* MPA Polymer Case
* Please allow 1-2 weeks for Shipment
* Cerakote Colors Available – Black, Flat Dark Earth, Burnt Bronze, Tungsten
* This product will be available to ship in February 2015.
For more information about the MPA930DMG, and the full range of products currently offered by MasterPiece Arms, please visit http://www.masterpiecearms.com