Chambered in 9mm Luger, the Sky Marshal is a six-shot wheelgun with an ejection system that does away with the need for moon clips. It boasts a two-inch polygon barrel with a Picatinny rail along the right side, and an adjustable rear sight and removable front sight. Overall weight is 1.23 lbs. In addition, the Sky Marshal comes with an optional laser module, as well as a 9mm Luger speedloader.
MSRP is not officially listed, but reports suggest the Sky Marshall will be available for around $900.
* Polygon Barrel
* Frame with Hardcoating for tropical conditions
* Ready for use with a 9mm Luger Speedloader
* Picantinny Rail for individual use
* Eyelet for safety belt
* Adjustable rear sight
* Removable front sight
* Double action trigger and Single Action trigger
* Caliber: 9mm Luger (NATO Standard)
* Weight: 560g or 1,23 lb
* Height: 6,18 Inch
* Length: 5,12 Inch
* Width: 1,53 Inch
* Barrel Length: 50,8mm (2 Inch)
For more information about the Sky Marshal revolver, and the full range of products currently offered by Korth, please visit http://www.korth-waffen.de
An armed robber at a Sonic drive-thru in Dekalb County, Georgia, was shot and...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 12, 2015