Available in multiple calibers, including 22-250 Rem, 243 Win, 6.5 Creedmoor, 308 Win, 30-06 Springfield, 300 Win Mag and others, the Professional is a great lightweight, highly accurate rifle perfect for that mountain-to-mountain shot. It includes a fluted barrel and bolt body, a hand laid fiberglass stock, a removable muzzle break, a three position safety and custom tuned Timney trigger. Barrel length is 24″ or 26″ depending on the caliber.
“We developed LAW starting with our customers. We asked consumers throughout the US what they want in a bolt action rifle, combined the best features they suggested, and the result is the 704 line,” says Jack Delozier, Vice President of Sales and Marketing for LAW. “It is exciting to launch a rifle you can be proud to own and pass down from generation to generation.”
MSRP is $1828.99. See below for additional details.
* LAW model 704 action, Controlled Round Feed
* Match grade, lapped, stainless steel fluted barrel with removable muzzle break
* Custom tuned Timney trigger
* Three position safety
* Legendary Arms Works (formerly High Tech Specialties) hand laid fiberglass stock with aluminum bedding blocks for added strength and accuracy.
* A 1” Pachmayr Decelerator recoil pad
* Custom one piece aluminum trigger guard, inside the trigger bow release
* Dark Grey Cerakote metal finish for the ultimate protection
* Custom Green speckle paint stock color
* Available in all common calibers, no extra charge for magnums
* Deluxe Boyt soft case with LAWs logo
* Unmatched accuracy, Lifetime warranty
* Weight: 6.7 lb – 7.0 lb
For more information about the Professional rifle, and the full range of products currently offered by Legendary Arms Works, please visit http://www.legendaryarmsworks.com
Available in three sizes and configurations, Plano’s new X2 Range Bags consist of a traditional...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 13, 2015