The following press release was issued by LaserLyte
LaserLyte®, innovators in firearms laser technologies, is now shipping the ultimate laser plinking can kit consisting of the LaserLyte® Plinking Cans (3 units), a Trigger Tyme® Compact Training Pistol and a LT- PRO Pistol Laser Trainer. Everything anyone needs to train, teach or just have fun with anywhere, anytime.
The Trigger Tyme® pistol cannot accept or fire any real ammunition, making it a safe training tool for all ages and skill sets. The compact size of the pistol is ideal for training young shooters and individuals with small hands. The Plinking Cans react just like real cans and fall over when shot with the laser. The LT-PRO is easily inserted into the muzzle end of the Trigger Tyme® pistol for hours of training and fun. It can also be used in a real firearm for realistic training with the user’s actual carry firearm. MSRP for the LaserLyte® TLB-CLK Plinking Can Kit is $241.95.
LaserLyte® continues to get sport shooters and professionals on the target faster, increasing accuracy and overall hits with affordable and fun laser training tools.
LaserLyte® Plinking Cans (TLB-BWC)
* Weight: 4.25 ounces/.12 kg
* Length: 3.82 inch/9.7 cm
* Diameter: 2.00 inch/5.1 cm
* Battery: 9V
* Battery Life: 8,000 Tip Overs
LaserLyte® Trigger Tyme Compact Pistol (LT-TTC)
* Weight: 10.50 ounces/.297 kg
* Length: 6.00 inch/15.24 cm
* Width: 1.00 inch/ 2.54 cm
* Height: 4.75 inch/ 12.06 cm
* Material: High Impact ABS Plastic
* Minimum 2-inch barrel required.
* Near flush fitting to muzzle design.
* Allows more advanced training scenarios.
* Hammer or striker fired laser activation for 100 milliseconds.
* Patented adjustment system.
* Fits calibers: 9mm, .40 S&W, .45 ACP, .38 SP, .380 Auto, .357 SIG, 10mm and .45 LC
* Length: 2.1 inches
* Min. Diameter: .1 inch
* Max. Diameter: .5 inch
* Run Time: 3,000 shots
* Batteries: 3 x 377
* Activation: Sound of striker or hammer
For more information, visit http://www.laserlyte.com
Theme for the first-ever workshop is "Solving Challenges and Problems Unique to 1911's and GLOCK®s."
by Personal Defense World / Mar 17, 2015