Crossroads Shooting Sports proudly announces the first ever locally available seminar 100% dedicated to families with firearms. Whether you are a parent who carries daily for self-defense and wants to know how to do so safely with a little one in tow, a grandparent with a gun who wants to make sure you’re storing your firearms safely when the grandkids visit, or a couple looking to start a family who is also interested in gun ownership, this conference is for you.
We’ve partnered with some of the top firearms instructors in the country to explore and discuss topics covering firearms and self-defense training, and they are also mothers and fathers who have (or are) successfully raising little ones, safely, in homes with guns.
* Securing your home
* Less-than-lethal defensive options and how to safely use them around children
* Family games to help children and parents grow in personal awareness and joyful alertness
* What – and when! – to teach your children about the firearms in your home
* Tools to help children learn to resist gun-related peer pressure
* How to safely babywear and carry a firearm
* Tactical Communication For Couples
* And much more…
No experience is necessary. No children required. No children under the age of 18 will be allowed in the range at any time.
This seminar is to be held in Johnston, Iowa, at Crossroads Shooting Sports, on May 30 and 31st from 9am-5pm each day.
For more information, please visit https://limatunesrangediaries.wordpress.com