The following is a press release by MultiHolsters
MultiHolsters, a Plymouth, Michigan-based manufacturer of quality custom Kydex gun holsters, has introduced their new line of “Elite” holsters which feature “Accu Pressing” for superior fit and retention. Made of .093” Boltaran, the Elite series offers more rigidity and protection while reducing the amount of wear on the firearm. FBI and straight draw options are built into the holster. Black, Carbon Fiber, solid colors and a variety of patterns are available. The Elite line comes in IWB, OWB Paddle and now in MultiHolsters’ convertible 2 in 1, IWB or OWB configurations.
* Elite Holsters are made using a high quality Precision Forming Process.
* The edges and plastic thickness are uniform throughout the holster.
* All holsters of the same model have the exact final shape, fit and retention.
* The edges are smooth and precise for a better appearance.
* The new IWB holsters are .093″ thickness for more precise retention adjustment.
* Available in a variety of specific makes and models for “Quick Ship”.
For more information about the new line of Elite holsters, and the full range of products currently offered by MultiHolsters, please visit http://shop.multiholsters.com
With the signing of Senate Bill 45 into law by Gov. Sam Brownback, Kansas is...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 6, 2015