Present Arms Inc. is introducing their new patent pending 1911 Fixture Block. Machined from a Synthetic Polymer, the 1911 Fixture block is designed to assist the 1911 Armorer in disassembly, reassembly, repairs and critical inspection of the 1911 Pistol components.
The 1911 Fixture Block can be mounted in a vise, on Present Arms 1911 Armorers Plate, or any of Present Arms’ family of Gunner’s Mount base plates.
When used with a swivel and single stack pistol post, it holds the 1911 frame in an ideal 45 degree angle for complete disassembly and reassembly of the 1911. The positioning and holding of the pistol frame makes installation of the Sear and Disconnector ergonomically easier.
MSRP is $110.00. See below for additional details.
* Precision Tool Steel Pins sized and mounted precisely to hold the Hammer and Sear for interface/engagement inspection, mounted to +/- .001″ of spec.
* Tighter than the original +/- .002″ Government specs. Just as John Moses Browning would have wanted it.
* Hammer pin is mounted precisely over a drill hole to assist in Hammer Strut Pin removal.
* Strategically cut to hold the Grip Safety to dress the Trigger Bow interface.
* Machined to hold the Thumb Safety to dress the Sear interface and can be reconfigured in another position to dress the Plunger interface.
* Cross drilled to hold Internal Extractors when necessary to load for a secure grip on shell rim for extraction.
For more information, visit http://www.presentarmsinc.com
HB 562 includes 15 different sections designed to institute changes to North Carolina state gun...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 29, 2015