The following is a press release by Remington
Remington Arms Company, LLC (“Remington”) today announced that it is offering the Model RM380, an all-metal, micro pistol designed for concealed carry.
With a sleek, modern design, this highly concealable pistol boasts all of the latest enhancements to make it a leader in the very competitive concealed carry market. In addition to tough, all-metal construction for ultimate durability and longevity, the RM380 also features the longest barrel in its class to maximize muzzle velocity and bullet expansion, while facilitating shooting precision and accuracy.
This breakthrough pistol delivers unrivaled quality and ingenuity in a micro-size package for personal protection and portability. Weighing just 12.2 ounces unloaded and measuring just 5 ¼ inches long, the RM380 is easy for anyone to carry unobtrusively, and with an extended beavertail grip, it facilitates a smooth draw even in suboptimal conditions.
The RM380 also features a light and smooth double-action-only trigger, fully functional low profile slide stop, light slide racking force, and an ambidextrous magazine release. The replaceable grip panels allow for customization while the optimized grip angle allows for greater shootability and comfort.
The Remington Model RM380 is chambered in .380 Auto with a suggested retail price of $417.
* Fully Functional Slide Stop – holds open on last round
* Chambered in .380 Auto
* All-Metal Construction – for durability and longevity (7075 Aluminum Frame)
* 410 Stainless Steel Barrel – longest barrel in its class
* Precise Barrel to Slide Lock-Up – for accuracy and precision
* Long, Smooth, Light DAO Trigger – for safety and shootability
* Fully Ambidextrous, Low Profile Magazine Release
* Checkered Front Strap and Trigger Guard Undercut – allows for improved control and higher hand hold
* Optimized Grip Angle – for comfort, recoil management, and increased shoot ability
* Extended Beavertail – protects hand and promotes correct grip when drawing in suboptimal conditions
* Replaceable Grip Panels – for comfort and style upgrades
* (2) 6+1 Magazines – one extended floor plate and one flush
* Wide, Positive Cocking Serrations
* Rugged Fixed Sights – contoured to be snag free
* Light Dual Recoil Spring system – for easy slide racking and lifetime use
* Model: Remington RM380 Semi-Auto Micro Pistol
* Order #: 96454
* Action: Semi-Auto
* Caliber: .380 Auto
* Mag. Capacity: 6+1
* BBL Length: 2.9 Inches
* Barrel Type: 410 Stainless Steel
* Rifling Twist Rate: 1:16
* Overall Length: 5.27 in
* Overall Height: 3.86 in
* Grip Material: Glass Filled Nylon
* Grip Design: Removable, Replaceable Grip Panels
* Sights: Fixed
* Trigger Pull: Double Action Only – Approx. 10 Pounds
* Average Weight: 12.2 Ounces (unloaded &without magazine)
* MSRP: $417.00
About Remington Outdoor Company
Remington Outdoor Company (“ROC”), headquartered in Madison, N.C., designs products for the hunting, shooting, self-defense, military, and law enforcement markets. Founded in 1816, ROC is the nation’s oldest gun maker and one of the largest domestic producers of firearms and ammunition. ROC employs over 3,500 people and distributes its products throughout the U.S. and over 55 countries. ROC includes globally recognized brands such as Remington®, Remington 1816®, Bushmaster®, DPMS®, Marlin®, H&R®, Mountain Khakis®, Advanced Armament Corp. ®, Dakota® Nesika®, Storm Lake® and Barnes® Bullets.
More information about the Company can be found at http://www.remington.com
Assembly Bill 148, also known as the "campus carry" measure, was approved by a vote...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 7, 2015