The BalickiLight is a collaboration between renowned martial arts instructor Ron Balicki and Centurio Design Canada. Precision machined from anodized 6061-T6 aluminum, it is a 6″ x 1.2″ black self-defense flashlight with a CREE LED bulb that puts out 490 lumens of light. This flashlight also boasts LLLW Strobe technology. According to the product listing, the BalickiLight is modeled on the shape and function of a Kubotan, a self-defense device used in a variety of martial arts styles. MSRP is $190.20. See below for additional details, including a video.
* Operation with 3 CR123A lithium batteries
* Dimensions: 6″ x 1.2″ (. Minus “Upper and Lower spikes” or “Upper and Lower Ball” or “Upper and Lower Flat Head Cap”)
* Weight with batteries: will be added shortly
* Weight without batteries: will be added shortly
* Mini Head JC glass breaker
* Precision-machined, anodized aircraft aluminum construction (6061-T6)
* Coating: matt black premium TypeⅢharteloxiert anti-abrasive finish
* LED: CREE® LED
* Power: 490 Lumens
* Color: Black
* Lens: Toughened “ultra-clear” glass lens with anti scratch coating
* Feature: Constant and LLLW® Strobe Technology
For more information about the BalickiLight flashlight, and the full range of products currently offered at Centurio Design, please visit http://centuriodesigncanada.com
A wide variety of CrossBreed's IWB and OWB holsters will fit the Glock 43,...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 15, 2015