Apex Tactical is releasing a red anodized version of the Apex Action Enhancement Trigger for the Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistol.
According to the press release, Apex showcased samples of the trigger at this year’s NRA Annual Meetings & Exhibits in Nashville. Based on positive feedback from customers, they decided to add the trigger to its line of performance upgrade parts.
“The response to the new red M&P Shield trigger from customers was just great. The Shield is a very popular pistol and during the NRA Show we sold out of all our Shield trigger kits midway through the second day, with many visiting our booth specifically requesting the red version we had on display,” explained Scott Folk, vice president at Apex Tactical Specialties.
“Thanks to the great feedback from our customers and those visiting our booth during the NRA Show, Apex is pleased to add the new Red M&P Shield Action Enhancement Trigger to our product line.”
RELATED STORY: 6 New Products Featured In POCKET PISTOLS Spring 2015
Features and Specifications
* Red anodized aluminum trigger
* Full kit reduces trigger pull by approximately 2 lbs.
* Smooth uptake and reset
* Reduces pre-travel and over-travel
* Reduced reset length
* Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
* Apex Part #: 100-056 (Action Enhancement Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit)
* Apex Part #: 100-057 (Action Enhancement Trigger)
* MSRP: $164.95 for the Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit
* MSRP: $79.95 for the Action Enhancement Trigger
RELATED STORY: Best New Gear Introduced in Fall 2014
The Red M&P Shield Action Enhancement Trigger can be purchased as a stand-alone trigger for $79.95, or as part of the M&P Shield Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit package for $164.95. Both are available now at ApexTactical.com and Brownells.com.
The new Mach 1 Pigman Edition features .177 Cal and .22 Cal versions and a...
by Personal Defense World / May 19, 2015