Volquartsen Custom has announced the release of their new Lightweight Barrel and Stock for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown.
“We have combined premium accuracy and a lightweight design into a complete drop-in kit for the increasingly popular takedown design,” the press release reads. “This kit includes everything needed to convert the Ruger 10/22 Takedown into a lightweight tack driving set up,” including a lightweight barrel, stock forend, two Picatinny mounting rails and all the hardware included for mounting
MSRP is $370.00. See below for a rundown of features.
RELATED STORY: 6 Ruger Pocket Pistols & Revolvers For Self Defense
* 16.5” lightweight carbon fiber barrel with ½” x 28 threads – includes thread protector
* Breech is heat treated for added durability
* Stock is CNC machined from solid billet 6061-T6
* Picatinny rail on top and Picatinny accessory rail on the bottom
* Barrel mounting hardware installed for quick and easy installation
* Kit is designed to work with factory buttstock
* 2lb 0oz base weight
RELATED STORY: Ruger Expands Its 9mm LC9s Lineup For 2015 | VIDEO
Volquartsen is a registered trademark of V Custom Inc. Ruger 10/22 Takedown is a registered trademark of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. For more information about the Lightweight Barrel and Stock for the Ruger 10/22 Takedown, please visit https://www.volquartsen.com
The estranged husband of a woman living in Winterville, North Carolina was shot and killed...
by Personal Defense World / May 11, 2015