Left: Apex No Profile LCI Block for Shield and SD. Right: Apex Low Profile LCI for Shield and SD
The following is a press release from Apex Tactical Specialties
Apex Tactical Specialties announces the release and immediate availability of the new Apex Low-Profile and No-Profile Loaded Chamber Indicator replacements for the Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols chambered in 9mm and .40S&W.
Designed to eliminate the obstructive interference with the sights of the factory installed Loaded Chamber Indicator, the Apex Low-Profile LCI maintains the visual and tactile features of the factory LCI without interfering with the sight picture while the Apex No-Profile Block option simply replaces the factory installed LCI and fills the void in the slide with a flush fit.
RELATED STORY: Smith & Wesson’s New M&P Pistols For 2015 | VIDEO
Features and Specifications
* Low Profile LCI provides visual and tactile functionality without obstructing sights
* No-Profile version replaces factory LCI for a smooth, near seamless appearance
* Works for Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols (in 9mm and .40S&W) that come from the factory equipped with a Loaded Chamber Indicator
* Easy to install
* Apex Part #: 100-078 (Low Profile), 100-077 (No-Profile Block)
* MSRP: $19.95 for either model
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit http://www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.
An attempted armed robbery in Fort Worth, Texas ended badly for the three suspects.
by Personal Defense World / Jun 18, 2015