The following is a press release from Apex Tactical Specialties
Apex Tactical Specialties announces the release and immediate availability of the new Apex Low-Profile and No-Profile Loaded Chamber Indicator replacements for the Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols chambered in 9mm and .40S&W.
Designed to eliminate the obstructive interference with the sights of the factory installed Loaded Chamber Indicator, the Apex Low-Profile LCI maintains the visual and tactile features of the factory LCI without interfering with the sight picture while the Apex No-Profile Block option simply replaces the factory installed LCI and fills the void in the slide with a flush fit.
The new Apex Low-Profile LCI (part #100-078) and the No-Profile Block (part #100-077) retail for $19.95 each and are available now at ApexTactical.com and Brownells.com.
RELATED STORY: Smith & Wesson’s New M&P Pistols For 2015 | VIDEO
Features and Specifications
* Low Profile LCI provides visual and tactile functionality without obstructing sights
* No-Profile version replaces factory LCI for a smooth, near seamless appearance
* Works for Smith & Wesson Shield and SD pistols (in 9mm and .40S&W) that come from the factory equipped with a Loaded Chamber Indicator
* Easy to install
* Apex Part #: 100-078 (Low Profile), 100-077 (No-Profile Block)
* MSRP: $19.95 for either model
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit http://www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.