Gamo Outdoor USA, the leading manufacturer of high quality air guns, optics and laser designators, is introducing the new and powerful RAPTOR. The new air rifle features the highly appraised Whisper® technology- the well-known integrated noise dampening technology. This technology, already known and trusted by thousands of shooters from around the world, is an integrated noise and muzzle blast reducer over molded on the barrel, making this the quietest air rifle.
The new RAPTOR Air rifle includes many of the top features from Gamo’s premium air rifles such as a fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel combined with a new lightweight and durable Non-Slip Textured All-Weather synthetic stock. The new .177 Cal. air rifle has a single cocking system and features the new SAT (Smooth Action Trigger) and SWA (Shockwave absorber) recoil pad which helps increasing accuracy.
RELATED STORY: Top 12 Air Rifles From Gun Buyer’s Guide 2015
Raptor Air Rifle Specs
* 1,250 fps with PBA Platinum pellets
* 177 Cal
* Whisper® Noise dampening technology
* Fluted polymer jacketed rifled steel barrel
* Front and rear fiber optics sights.
* New, ergonomic design
* New Lightweight Non-Slip textured All-weather synthetic black stock
* SAT™ Smooth Action Trigger™
* SWA™ (Shock Wave Absorber), with up to 74% recoil absorption
* 4×32 Scope
* MSRP: $259.95
For more information, visit http://www.gamousa.com