The following is a press release from Apex Tactical Specialties
Apex Tactical Specialties, the industry leader in aftermarket drop-in performance parts for firearms, announced the upcoming release of the new Apex Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the popular Smith & Wesson M&P Shield pistol.
The new Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger replaces the factory hinged trigger with a anodized aluminum trigger body featuring a Flat-Faced profile and a center mounted pivoting safety. The trigger reduces pre-travel and over-travel by approximately 20%.
The new Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger is available as a stand alone replacement trigger, part #100-131, for $79.95, or as part of the popular M&P Shield Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit package, part #100-132, for $164.95.
The new Shield Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger will be available for purchase in late August. Dealers and distributors can pre-order the new trigger by contacting Apex at email@example.com or calling (805) 528-5250.
Features and Specifications
– Black anodized aluminum trigger
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory hinged trigger
– Full kit reduces trigger pull by approximately 2 lbs.
– Smooth uptake and reset
– Reduces pre-travel and over-travel
– Reduced reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Apex Part #: 100-132 (Action Enhancement Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit)
– Apex Part #: 100-131 (Action Enhancement Trigger)
– MSRP: $164.95 for the Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit
– MSRP: $79.95 for the Action Enhancement Trigger
RELATED STORY: Top 19 Handgun Accessories For 2015
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit http://www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Twitter and Instagram. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.
Gunsite designed these five new, real world courses to address some of the most common...
by Personal Defense World / Aug 13, 2015