Comp-Tac Victory Gear has unveiled a new inside-the-waistband holster designed specifically for pocket pistols: the Cavalry. This holster boasts a leather backing that is sized and designed to make IWB concealed carry simple and comfortable, a Kydex shell for fast draw and easy re-holstering, cant adjustment, ride height adjustment, and retention adjustment. See below for additional details.
“Many customers who carry everyday prefer a smaller, easier-to-hide handgun. However, many hybrid holsters are so large that it defeats the purpose of a small handgun. The Cavalry has a smaller more compact leather backing that allows discrete, comfortable carry,” explained Comp-Tac’s general manager Gordon Carrell in a press release.
RELATED STORY: 15 New Holsters Introduced In 2015
The Comp-Tac Cavalry is available for purchase at a MSRP of $44.99. Right now, fits are available for the following brands: Glock, Kimber, Ruger and Sig Sauer.
* Holster Footprint Designed for Pocket Pistol Sized Firearms
* Comfortable Leather Backing
* All Kydex Shell for Smooth, Fast Draw and Easy Re-holster
* Tension Screw for Retention Adjustment
* Cant and Ride Depth Adjustability
* Durable Nylon Clips Provide Secure Hold While Gentle on Belts and Clothes
* Left and Right Handed Models Available
RELATED STORY: 30 Inside The Waistband (IWB) Holsters
The Shield Flat-Faced Trigger replaces the factory hinged trigger with a anodized aluminum trigger body...
by Personal Defense World / Aug 13, 2015