The following is a press release from Federal Premium Ammunition
Federal Premium® has breathed life into the venerable 30-30 Win. cartridge with a new Trophy® Copper rifle load. Like the entire Vital-Shok Trophy Copper line, the polymer-tipped offering provides devastating downrange performance. Shipments of this new ammunition are currently being delivered.
RELATED STORY: 24 New Reloading Products For 2015
Vital-Shok Trophy Copper 30-30 Win. features a tipped bullet cavity for consistent expansion across a broad range of velocities, a grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wider range of firearms, and copper-alloy construction that achieves up to 99 percent weight retention—even after tremendous expansion. The nickel-plated case prevents corrosion and aids in easier, faster extraction from the chamber.
Features & Benefits
* Copper-alloy construction retains up to 99 percent of its weight for the deepest penetration in an expanding bullet
* Tipped bullet cavity is optimized for expansion across a broad velocity range
* Grooved bullet shank for increased accuracy across a wide range of firearms
* Polymer tip increases the ballistic coefficient for higher downrange velocity and energy, with less bullet drop
RELATED STORY: 14 Top-Notch Self-Defense Ammo Lines
Part No. / Description / MSRP
* P3030TC1 / Trophy Copper, 30-30 Win. 150-grain / $37.95
Federal Premium is a brand of Vista Outdoor Inc., an outdoor sports and recreation company. For more information on Federal Premium, go to http://www.federalpremium.com.
From the Glock 43 holster to the 1911 holster, Alien Gear has grown from just...
by Personal Defense World / Aug 7, 2015