Magpul continues to innovate with the release of “El Original,” the first belt in the company’s Tejas Gun Belt line. Made from a combination of inch-and-a-half wide bull hide leather exterior and reinforced polymer interior, this strong, water-resistant belt offers the rigidity needed for a holster while also being perfect for everyday use. The suggested retail price for this new product is $84.95. See below for features and a video on the Tejas Gun Belt line.
RELATED STORY: 7 Gun Belts For Everyday Carry
- Top grade bullhide leather exterior layer and supportive but flexible reinforced polymer interior
- Gun belt rigidity with dress belt comfort offers stretch and sag free performance
- Removable chrome plated buckle with branded “tool-free” fasteners
- Standard 1-1/2″ wide and 1/4″ thick to fit most belt loops and holsters
- Eight holes with 3/4″ spacing for a wide yet precise adjustment range
RELATED STORY: Handgun Hide – Gun Belt Basics for Quality Holsters
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last decade Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. For more information, visit http://www.magpul.com.
CMC Mags' new XP 10-Rd 9mm magazine is the ultimate in reliability for 1911 pistols...
by Personal Defense World / Nov 13, 2015