Magpul has unveiled the MOE SL-K Stock, a drop-in replacement buttstock for AR15/M4 mil-spec carbine buffer tubes. The Texas-based manufacturer says this new product is designed for compact PDW style weapons or users who want a small and light stock. The MOE SL-K stock boasts a short and slim profile, a small rubber butt-pad with a rolled toe for optimal shouldering and grip, and a 1.25″ loop which allows the end user to accept an optional M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button QD sling swivels. In addition, an ambidextrous release latch lessens wobble on the receiver extension without the need for additional locks, levers or springs. MSRP is $39.95. See below for additional details.
RELATED STORY: AK Hardware Upgrades – Magpul’s Zhukov Series
- Mounts on mil-spec sized carbine receiver extension tube
- Sloping cheek weld combines a slim profile with user comfort
- Dual-side release latch provides easy adjustment while remaining anti-snag
- Premium chrome-silicon lock spring provides positive locking and long service life
- Compact rubber butt-pad offers an anti-slip surface and increases impact protection
- Rollover on the toe allows for easier shoulder transitions and better fit when using body armor
- Compatible with Magpul ASAP®, ASAP® QD, and other receiver-mount sling attachments
- 1.25” Footman’s Loop for sling mounting, and also accepts the M-LOK QD Sling Mount for push-button sling attachment (sold separately)
RELATED STORY: VIDEO – Magpul’s PMAG D-60 Drum Magazine Now Shipping
Magpul was founded in 1999 with the intent of developing a simple device to aid in the manipulation of rifle magazines while reloading under stress. The company’s name comes from this original product called the Magpul®. Over the last decade Magpul has continued to grow and develop using much the same mission and process with a focus on innovation, simplicity, and efficiency. For more information, visit http://www.magpul.com.