The following is a press release from Walker’s
Walker’s® – The shooting and hunting pioneer and industry leader in hearing protection, introduces the all new Razor Series of ear protection. These “Razor” thin muffs were engineered from the ground up with the goal of having the lowest possible profile without compromising the hearing protection and amplification properties of the muff. Delivering an impressive noise reduction rating (NRR) of 23dB, the Razor series are sure to protect your hearing without interfering, allowing you to concentrate on your target. The Razor series also feature Walkers new comfort fit headband for all day shooting, and come in a host of color options.
Whether you’re just beginning, or a veteran on the range, the Razor series are a perfect addition to any shooters gear bag. Now available in a stylish Flat Dark Earth (FDE), Kryptek Typhon, Black, and Teal or Pink accent pattern, all featuring a smooth matte finish. MSRP $69.99.
Razor Series Features
· Slim shooter folding muff
· Ultra low profile ear cups
· Two Omni-directional microphones
· Full dynamic range HD speakers for clear balanced sound
· Low noise/ frequency tuned for natural sound clarity
· Single knob volume control
· Sound activated compression circuit (SAC)
· 0.02 second response time
· Audio input jack
· Recessed volume control knob
· Comfort headband w/ metal wire frame
· External battery door
· Operates on 2 “AAA” batteries (included)
RELATED STORY: 4 Great Electronic Ears
For more information on Walker’s products, visit Walker’s. Walker’s is a division of GSM Outdoors. Learn more about their brands at www.gsmoutdoors.com.
The new TecGrip Holster from BLACKHAWK! provides rock-solid carry in pockets or inside the...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 8, 2016