The following is a press release from Honor Defense
Honor Defense has announced that Galco now has holster fits for their line of Honor Guard pistols. These Galco holsters include the Pocket Protector, the Kingtuk, the Ankle Lite, the Combat Master, the Stow-N-Go, the Tuck-N-Go, the Underwraps Belly Band, the Paddle Lite, the Classic Light Shoulder System, the Carrysafe Gen 2, the Defense Planner, the Hidden Agenda, the TAC Slide Belt holster, the Yaqui Slide Belt holster, the Stinger Belt holster and the Gen 2 Side Snap Scabbard, as well as all handbags.
“We make pistols for concealed carry, and Galco is at the forefront of leather and kydex holsters,” Gary Ramey, President of Honor Defense, said in a press release. “Consumers, Law enforcement personnel, and many federal agencies all count on Galco products. We are thrilled they have developed a line that fits the Honor Defense pistols.”
RELATED STORY: 10 Steps to Choosing the Right Concealed Carry Pistol
Honor Defense Honor Guard Features
- Striker-fired design that can handle +P loads
- Trigger has a wide face with a crisp 7lb pull
- Short reset for quicker second shot and better control
- Ambidextrous slide catch and magazine catch
- Available with or without an ambidextrous manual safety lever
- Modular system with stainless steel chassis
- Custom texture design to provide better grip in all situations
- Replaceable back straps to allow customization.
About Honor Defense
Honor Defense offers the finest American-made pistols-using only American partners and materials. Honor Defense pistols are built with more features and higher quality standards than other pistols in their size range. To create its pistols, Honor Defense secured input from a panel of professionals that have defended our nation or have extensive credentials in self-defense training.
For more information, please visit www.HonorDefense.com.
The Remington V3 shotgun blends Remington’s legendary pointability with the reliability of the revolutionary VersaPort...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 19, 2016