SOG Knives is releasing a 30th anniversary edition of its Trident folding knife. This knife boasts a clip point, AUS-8 stainless steel blade with a length of 3.75″ (overall length is 8.5″), a textured tigerstripe finish, and a special engraving indicating the 30th anniversary. Individual serial numbers are included as well. The black handle is made of glass-reinforced nylon. The 30th anniversary Trident comes in a stained wood box with a custom challenge coin, certificate of authenticity, and a 30th anniversary patch. Only 300 of these knives are being produced, so get yours fast! The suggested retail price is $166.00.
- Overall Length: 8.5″
- Closed Length: 4.75″
- Product Weight: 3.60 oz
- Blade Length: 3.75″
- Blade Thickness: 0.125″
- UPC: 7-29857-00237-0
- Product Type: Folding Knife
- Country of Origin: Taiwan
- Locking Mechanism: Piston Lock
- Belt Clip Type: Reversible Low-Carry
- Packaging: Wood Display Box
- Finish: 30th Anniversary Tigerstripe
- Edge Type: Straight
- Blade Steel Type: AUS-8 Stainless Steel
- Blade Shape: Clip Point
- Handle Material: Glass-Reinforced Nylon
- Handle Color: Black
- Hardness: RC. 57-58
For more information, visit http://www.sogknives.com.
Federal Premium Ammunition is unveilings its new all-new polymer-encapsulated Syntech bullet for 2016.
by Personal Defense World / Feb 25, 2016