Designed to fit comfortably inside the waistband, the compact, low profile Bianchi Model 145 Subdue Holster is made with a premium full grain leather exterior for maximum durability. In addition, the combination of a detent in the trigger guard and a steel belt clip ensures the Subdue is safely and securely tucked against the body. This holster is available at a retail price of $68.00.
- Premium full grain leather exterior with a laminate synthetic liner for a smooth draw and long lasting wear
- Heavy-duty spring-steel belt clip securely anchors holster to belt or trousers
- Anti-bacterial and microbial foam padding on inside liner of leather backing to prevent germs and odor from accumlating against the body
- Padded liner provides added comfort not normally found on bare leather designs
- Slight detent in trigger guard for enhanced weapon retention
About The Safariland Group
The Safariland Group is a premier global provider of trusted, innovative, high-quality law enforcement and security products for the public safety, military and outdoor recreation/personal protection markets. Offering many of the world’s most recognizable names in these markets, principal brands include Safariland®, ABA®, Second Chance®, Bianchi®, Break Free® and Mustang Survival®. Forensics brands include Identicator® and NIK®. The Safariland Group’s mission, Together, We Save Lives™, is inherent in the lifesaving products it delivers. The Safariland Group has its headquarters in Jacksonville, FL.
For more information, visit http://www.safariland.com.
Auto Ordnance is proud to honor the legacy of the Tommy Gun with the...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 1, 2016