The following is a press release from TRUGLO
With the release of TFX (Tritium+Fiber-Optic Xtreme) and TFX PRO, TRUGLO Inc., has revolutionized the world of aftermarket handgun sights.
RELATED STORY: Glock-Ready TFX Pro Sights from TruGlo
This year, TRUGLO brings the same TFX PRO technology to Remington shotguns. As a direct replacement to the factory front sight, TFX PRO offers a bright and reliable front bead. Tritium and fiber-optic elements combine to create a dot that glows in any lighting condition, or even complete darkness.
The tritium and fiber are encased in a virtually indestructible chemical and shock-resistant hermetically-sealed capsule. A white FOCUS•LOCK ring also adds contrast to the front sight, which enables faster sight acquisition and focus. The rear sight mounts in place of the factory sight, maintaining the full range of elevation and windage adjustment. Like other sights in TRUGLO’s PRO family, the rear sight features a U-notch sight design that aids natural eye alignment, promoting increased accuracy. Like TRUGLO’s pistol sights, the TFX PRO Remington Shotgun Sight is made from CNC-machined steel that is protected by a rust-resistant Fortress Finish.
RELATED STORY: TRUGLO Introduces The New Brite-Site TFX Handgun Sight
The TFX PRO Remington Shotgun Sight fits Remington shotgun models with dovetail sight mounts and elevation ramp.
TFX PRO Remington Shotgun Sights are intended for both tactical shotgun operators and hunters, (especially deer/hog hunters) adding accuracy and extended low-light capability to a familiar and trusted shotgun platform.
- Contrasting colored front sight FOCUS•LOCK ring for even acquisition.
- Quick and accurate U-notch rear sight design
- The first and ONLY of its kind
- Fully protected TFO technology encapsulated in a chemical-resistant and virtually indestructible capsule
- Impervious to oils, chemicals, cleaning solvents, and ultra-sonic cleaning processes
- Unmatched visibility in all shooting conditions 24/7
- Utilizes the best-available Swiss tritium for maximum brightness
- No batteries, charging, or light exposure required
- Front sight Focus-Lock for fast and accurate shooting
- Concealed fiber cannot be seen by target
- FORTRESS FINISH provides a permanent protective coating for maximum protection
- Enhances accuracy for shooting slugs, buckshot or specialty rounds
- MSRP $104
For more information about TFX, TFX PRO or Other TRUGLO products, visit www.truglo.com.
TRUGLO is the world’s leading company in fiber-optic technology for the firearms industry. Born through innovation, TRUGLO continually enhances the marketplace with advanced and revolutionary technology for shooters of all types. Based in Richardson, Texas, TRUGLO is a world-wide brand celebrating over 20 years of offering cutting-edge optics and equipment to shooters who are passionate about quality and clarity. Giving back to an industry they love, TRUGLO is involved with many conservation groups, youth programs, and organizations that promote the values they believe are necessary to guarantee the industry’s future. TRUGLO — When Brightness Counts!
For more information, visit: www.truglo.com.
The 1911 R1 Enhanced Commander features a Fiber Optic front sight, adjustable rear sight, and...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 4, 2016