The following is a press release from Comp-Tac Victory Gear
Comp-Tac Victory Gear, a leading manufacturer of quality concealed carry and competition holsters, has once again expanded their holster fits to include holsters for a variety of revolver sizes. Comp-Tac’s popular international holster now has fits for the S&W K, L and N frame revolvers.
Comp-Tac has been voted the most popular holster brand amongst competitors at the IDPA National/World Championships for the past 4 years. The International, Comp-Tac’s premier competition holster, can now be purchased for shooters who are looking to use revolver in IDPA, USPSA, Steel Challenge, ICORE or other competitive shooting sports.
RELATED STORY: Stealthy Styles – 7 Methods of Concealed Carry
The International is an outside the waistband holster with a modular mounting design giving the user a belt mount, paddle mount and drop offset attachment piece. This holster is made of all Kydex giving the user a fast smooth draw for all their competitive needs.
- K Frame Revolvers: Comp-Tac has created three holster fits for medium size K frame revolvers; a 4” slide with an IDPA legal front cut and a 6” holster with a USPSA front cut.
- L Frame Revolvers: Comp-Tac has created 3 holster fits for medium/large size L frame revolvers; 4” slide IDPA Front, 5” Slide USPSA Front, 6” Slide USPSA Front.
- N Frame Revolvers: Comp-Tac has created 4 holster fits for the large size N frame revolvers; 2.5” Slide IDPA Front, 4” Slide IDPA Front, 5” Slide USPSA Front and 6.5” USPSA front.
- USPSA Front Revolver Holsters: The USPSA low cut front allows the user to have a shorter draw stroke for faster presentation of the revolver.
- IDPA Front Revolver Holsters: The IDPA Front is a higher cut creating a longer draw stroke and is legal for use in IDPA competition and an excellent choice for concealed carry or everyday range use.
RELATED STORY: 37 Fast-Access Concealed Carry Holsters
“There are hundreds of revolvers out on the market and for years Comp-Tac has struggled in developing holsters for them. However, with the help of some competitive shooters, other product manufacturers and our own R&D team we have been able to develop a selection of holsters to help not only the competitive shooter but the concealed carry user and all individuals wishing to take advantage of their firearms,” stated Gordon Carrell, Comp-Tac’s General Manager.
For more information on Team Comp-Tac, and the full line of Comp-Tac Victory Gear holsters and accessories, visit www.Comp-Tac.com, like Comp-Tac on Facebook at www.facebook.com/CompTac, or follow @CompTac on Twitter.
Hogue has taken their popular Extreme Series grips that already accommodate S&A Mag Guides...
by Personal Defense World / Jul 27, 2016