Introducing the newest addition of the CenterFire laser series by LaserMax. The CF-SHIELD-45, for the new Smith & Wesson M&P 45 SHIELD.
RELATED STORY: Guiding Lights – 9 Versatile, High-Powered Flashlights
As an essential sighting tool for training, concealed carry, and home defense, the CF-SHIELD-45 projects a vivid red aiming point downrange. This is the perfect complement to Smith & Wesson’s new M&P Shield 45 pistol. Rounded and blended to ensure a smooth draw, the CF-SHIELD-45 mounts to the frame without permanent alteration and has a tactical design that matches the style and contour of the gun. It also offers ambidextrous activation to accommodate both right and left-handed shooters along with programmable pulse and no pulse modes. Most operators report immediate improvement to hit ratios after installing a LaserMax CenterFire laser sight. The CF-SHIELD-45 sits just under the bore for pinpoint accuracy. The user can install in minutes. Protected by a 5-year warranty, CF-SHIELD-45 is priced for every shooter’s budget at just $149. LaserMax is now accepting pre-orders and shipping the first week of September.
RELATED STORY: Let There Be Laser – LaserMax’s Spartan Laser Series
- Tough reinforced nylon design offers superior integration with firearm frame
- Easily programmable for steady or high-vis pulsed beam
- Controlled activation to promote firearms safety
- 10 minute automatic time-out prevents inadvertent battery drain
- Ambidextrous TAP ON/TAP OFF switch reinforces safe firearm handling
- Fully adjustable for windage and elevation