Apex Tactical Specialties continues its run of exciting new products with the announcement of a red anodized Action Enhancement Trigger for Smith & Wesson’s M&P Shield pistol in 9mm and .40 S&W, available now from Brownells.
RELATED STORY: Smith & Wesson’s Performance Center M&P R8 Pistol
According to the press release, this new trigger, which replaces the M&P Shield’s factory hinged polymer trigger, features an anodized aluminum trigger body with a flat-faced profile and a center mounted pivoting safety. It’s designed to reduce pre-travel and over-travel by about 20%.
The red Action Enhancement Trigger for the S&W M&P Shield can be purchased as a stand-alone replacement trigger, part #100-142, for $79.95, or as part of the Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit package for the M&P Shield, part #100-141, for $164.95.
The new Apex Red Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger for the Shield, as well as the Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit, can be ordered exclusively at Brownells.com.
RELATED STORY: Smith & Wesson’s Next-Gen M&P Shield 9mm
Note: this trigger and kit do not fit the new M&P Shield 45.
Features and Specifications:
– Red anodized aluminum trigger
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory hinged trigger
– Full kit reduces trigger pull by approximately 2 lbs.
– Smooth uptake and reset
– Reduces pre-travel and over-travel
– Reduced reset length
– Center mounted pivoting safety maintains factory safety values
– Not for use in the new M&P Shield 45
– Apex Part #: 100-141 (Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger and Duty/Carry Kit)
– Apex Part #: 100-142 (Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger)
– MSRP: $164.95 for the Red Flat-Faced Trigger with Duty/Carry Kit
– MSRP: $79.95 for the Red Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger
For more information on parts and services from Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com, like Apex Tactical on Facebook or follow @ApexTactical on Instagram and Twitter. Instructional videos on the installation of Apex parts are available on Apex’s YouTube channel.
An inside look at the restoration of a classic Winchester Model 1873, otherwise known...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 12, 2016