Join the revolution. The SG-Revolution, that is. That’s the name of StealthGearUSA’s new line of custom-built everyday carry (EDC) holsters. These lightweight, comfortable and slim-designed holster shells are manufactured to the exact specifications of your personal handgun, the press release says. Each holster is laser cut and boasts breathable diamond-shaped ports cut into a single layer proprietary ACX-57 polymer platform. The platforms are tough and flexible and feature a non-moisture absorbing suede-like back surface to ensure comfort against the body. SG-Revolution products also have low-friction pebbled surfaces that aids in a smoother and quicker draw by decreasing drag by 50%.
RELATED STORY: 36 New Holsters, Belts, Bands and Clips For 2016
StealthGearUSA’s SG-Revolution holsters are made from high-quality materials, including the highest grade (.093″) Kydex, in-house designed polymer clips and black oxide stainless steel fasteners. The company will also offer single and double magazine carriers as part of the SG-Revolution line. Those mag carriers are due out in mid November.
“From our earliest beginnings, we set out to make quality and useful EDC gear that holds up against the rigors of every day use and all of the punishment that the wearer can dish out. We feel like we’ve once again fulfilled that commitment and more with our new SG-Revolution line,” said Paul Laemmlen, Chairman and Founder of StealthGearUSA. “The SG-Revolution brand was borne out of a real need in the market-place for a quality customized EDC holster that has high performance traits while also being fast, light, durable, and available nearly on-demand.”
StealthGearUSA plans on shipping out these beauties to consumers starting on Oct. 28. See below for a rundown of features and the release schedule.
- Three holster options: IWB Standard (inside the waistband), IWB-Mini (narrow inside the waistband), AIWB (appendix carry inside the waistband)
- Lightweight: IWB Standard = 4.3 oz
- Platform materials: Tough, flexible single layer proprietary polymer platform (ACX-57), diamond laser cut to exact dimensions
- Platform color: black
- Battle-worn finish on Kydex shell
- Magazine carrier options: single or double
- Ships within 72 hours
- MSRP: $59
Rolling Model Release Planned Schedule:
- October 28, 2016: Glock 19, Glock 26, Glock 43 and Smith and Wesson Shield 9mm / .40 models
- November 18, 2016: Sig P938, Walther P30SK, and Springfield XDS 3.3″ 9mm/.40/.45
- December 9, 2016: H&K VP9, Walther P320C w/rail, and Walther PPS M2
- December 30, 2016: -Springfield Mod 2. 3″ 9mm/.40, Smith and Wesson M&P Compact, and Glock 17
- January 2017: Glock 42, Ruger LC9, and Walther PPQ
StealthGearUSA, headquartered in American Fork, Utah, is a premium performance brand that is dedicated to the design and manufacture of quality gear meant to work in the real world, to do a difficult job, and to do it with consistent excellence. StealthGearUSA is also the leader in patented, demonstrably superior, differentiated technology platforms for holsters, accessories and support items.
For more information on StealthGearUSA and the company’s products please visit www.StealthGearUSA.com.
Polymer has allowed the Baby Desert Eagle, now in its 3rd iteration, to soar to...
by Dennis Adler / Oct 21, 2016