The new Remington RP9, a full-size, striker-fired, polymer semi-auto pistol with a 4.5-inch barrel, is now available at retail locations across the country, the company has announced.
Chambered in 9mm +P with an 18-round magazine capacity, the RP9 ships with two magazines, in addition to small, medium and large backstops for a custom fit. It’s available now at a suggested retail price of $489. See below for features and specs.
- RELATED STORY: Celebrating 200 Years Of Remington
- RELATED STORY: Micro To The Max – Remington’s RM380 Pistol
Features and Benefits
- Best-in-class accuracy
- One of the highest magazine capacities in its class
- Clean, smooth single action trigger with a short tactile reset
- Less recoil/better control
- Slimmest grip circumference – fits 95 percent of all shooter hands
- Weight-balanced slide minimizes muzzle rise
- Maximized slide profile for secure slide manipulation, even with gloves.
- Barrel length, 4.5”
- Twist Rate 1:10”
- Overall Length 7.91”
- Overall Height 5.56”
- Weight Oz, 26.4
- Trigger Pull Lbs 5.5-7
- PVD-finished stainless steel match-grade Barrel
- Slide Finish, PVD
- Frame Material, Polymer
For more information about Remington, visit http://www.remington.com.
Carry small to medium pistols and revolvers comfortably with the flexible and breathable Option 4...
by Personal Defense World / Jan 23, 2017