New for 2017, Nebraska-based Hornady has unleashed an ammo line aimed specifically at the recreational shooter: Hornady BLACK Ammunition. Check out the video above to learn more about it.
- RELATED STORY: SHOT Show 2017 Video – Winchester Super X Subsonic Round
The Hornady BLACK Ammunition line offers loads developed for high performance from a number of different guns. Direct impingement, gas piston, suppressed, unsuppressed, inertia, bolt, pump, supersonic, subsonic, rifle, mid-length, carbine or pistol – it doesn’t matter. The extremely versatile Hornady BLACK ammunition line will get the job done.
Loaded in these popular calibers:
- 5.45×39 60 gr. V-MAX (Steel Case)
- 223 Rem 62 gr. FMJ
- 223 Rem 75 gr. BTHP Match
- 5.56 NATO 62 gr. FMJ
- 5.56 NATO 75 gr. InterLock HD SBR
- 6.5 Grendel 123 gr. ELD Match
- 6.8 SPC 110 gr. V-MAX
- 300 Blackout 110 gr. V-MAX
- 300 Blackout 208 gr. A-MAX
- 308 Win 155 gr. A-MAX
- 308 Win 168 gr. A-MAX
- 7.62×39 123 gr. SST
- 450 Bushmaster 250 gr. FTX
- 12 GA 00 Buck
For more information about Hornady and their full range of products, please visit http://www.hornady.com
At the NSSF's 3-Gun fantasy camp, you'll receive shooting instruction from the likes of Randi...
by Personal Defense World / Feb 2, 2017