Designed to reduce trigger pull weight by approximately two pounds, the new Flat Advanced Trigger for the P320 is a direct drop-in replacement for the factory trigger and can easily be installed without tools or fixtures. Similar to Apex’s original Flat-Faced Action Enhancement Trigger, this new flat design sits slightly back compared to that one, reducing trigger reach to make life easier for those with smaller hands. The flat profile puts the shooter’s finger at a natural resting position and enables the shooter to take advantage of the increased leverage.
The Flat Advanced Trigger works with the 9mm, .357 SIG, .40 S&W and .45 ACP variants of the Sig Sauer P320. It’s available at a suggested retail price of $49.95.
The second trigger — the Curved Advanced Trigger — mimics the factory contour for those that prefer a curved profile but want an improved trigger pull. It’s due to begin shipping later in April.
- RELATED STORY: The Sig Sauer 1911 Max – Built To Win
Features and Specifications
– Reduces trigger pull weight by approximately 2 lbs.
– Direct drop-in replacement of factory trigger
– Maintains factory drop safety values
– Works with Sig Sauer P320 model pistols in 9mm, .357SIG, .40S&W and .45ACP
– Easy, no tool installation
– Apex Part #: 112-021 (Flat), 112-022 (Curved)
– MSRP: $49.95