Smith & Wesson made quite a splash when they released their M&P M2.0 pistol earlier this year, and now it looks like Apex Tactical Specialties is getting in on the action with the availability of two versions of their Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit for the new gun.
- RELATED STORY: M&P M2.0 – Smith & Wesson Unveils New Pistol for 2017
The Apex Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit — available with either a polymer or aluminum trigger body — replaces the M&P M2.0’s factory hinged trigger with the “more ergonomic and responsive” Apex trigger, the company says. It features a center-mounted pivoting safety and delivers a smoother trigger pull, with a 30 percent overall reduction in trigger travel. Not only that, but trigger reset length is shortened and the trigger pull weight is reduced by around one pound from the M&P M2.0 factory setting. This gives the shooter a duty and carry pull weight in the 5.0 to 5.5 lbs. range.
The Action Enhancement Trigger & Duty/Carry Kit is designed for the Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0 in 9mm and .40S&W, but it’s also compatible with the original M&P 45.
- RELATED STORY: 5 Compact Smith & Wesson Handguns
MSRP for the polymer variant of this kit is $119.95. The aluminum version retails for $154.95.
Included in the trigger kit package:
– Aluminum or Polymer Action Enhancement Trigger
– Heavy Duty 1/8″ Sear Spring
– Fully Machined Sear (2 Dot)
– Duty Carry Trigger Return Spring
– Ultimate Striker Block Kit (Striker Block, Spring and Talon Tactical Tool)
– Slave Pin (assists with installation of trigger return spring)
For more information on Apex Tactical Specialties, visit www.ApexTactical.com.
A would-be arsonist who repeatedly targeted a home in southwest Fresno, Calif. is in handcuffs...
by Personal Defense World / Mar 8, 2017