Brownells has announced the availability of eight new drop-in slides for Glock Gen3 handguns.
These custom Brownells Glock slides fit Gen3 Glock 17, G19, G22 and G23 pistol frames. They feature special a wraparound serration pattern that makes them easy to rack and “press check,” and come with the choice of a pre-cut slot for the easy and secure mounting of a Trijicon RMR or similar sight. Some slides also offer the option of a window cutout on the top between the front serrations. This helps with cooling, reduces the gun’s weight, and enhances its appearance.
The slides are machined from a 17-4 stainless steel billet and feature a nitride coating to protect against heat, wear and abrasion. All slides are stripped and require additional parts to complete.
Ideal for stock Glock Gen3 pistols and custom build kits like the Polymer80 80 percent Glock frame, the MSRP on these Brownells Glock slides ranges from $199.99 to $229.99, depending on your choice.
See below for the breakdown of what’s available, via the press release.
- RMR Slide, Glock® 17. #078-200-001. $229.99 retail
- RMR Slide w/Window, Glock® 17. #078-200-003. $229.99 retail
- Iron Sight Slide, Glock® 17. #078-000-366. $199.99 retail
- Iron Sight Slide w/Window, Glock® 17. #078-000-368. $209.99 retail
- RMR Slide, Glock® 19. #078-200-002. $229.99 retail
- RMR slide w/Window, Glock® 19. #078-200-004. $229.99 retail
- Iron Sight Slide, Glock® 19. #078-000-367. $199.99 retail
- Iron Sight Slide w/Window, Glock® 19. #078-000-369. $209.99 retail
For more information, go to brownells.com.
A would-be armed robber earned a trip to the hospital thanks to the brave...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 16, 2017