SHOT Show is just a week away, which means various companies are unveiling a ton of new products. DeSantis Gunhide is one such company, having just introduced its brand new Infiltrator Air holster.
The Infiltrator Air is an IWB holster that is adjustable for height and cant. The front holster component is made from precision-molded Kydex, while the back component is all synthetic and “breathable” material, DeSantis says in the press release. The holster comes fitted with the company’s tuckable “C” clips, and optional “J” clips are also available.
The suggested retail price on the Infiltrator Air is $86.99. The holster is capable of accommodating pistols from all the heavy hitters, including Glock, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Smith & Wesson, Heckler & Koch, Kimber and Springfield Armory. See below to get a breakdown of what pistols will work with this holster.
Infiltrator Air Compatibility
- Glock 17, 17 Gen5, 19, 19 Gen5, 22, 23, 26, 27, 36, 42, 43
- Sig P229, P229R, P229DAK, P220, P220R, P226, P226R, P225, P225-A1, P228, P228R
- S&W M&P 9/40, M&P CPT 9/40, SD9, SD40 4″, M&P M2.0 Compact 4″, M&P M2.0 4 1/4″, M&P Shield 9/40, M&P Shield M2.0 9/40, Bodyguard 380, M&P Bodyguard w/ Integrated CTC Laser, M&P Shield .45, J Frame 2 ¼” – 2 ½”
- Kimber SOLO 9mm
- Springfield XDS 3.3″ & 4″, XD9, XD40, XDM 3.8″, XDM 4″, XD 9/40 MOD 2 4”
- Standard 1911 Models 3-3.5″ from Colt, S&W, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kimber, Springfield and others
- Standard 1911 Models 4-5″ from Colt, S&W, Sig Sauer, Ruger, Kimber, Springfield and others
- H&K VP9/40
For more information, visit desantisholster.com.
Kimber will open up a new $38 million manufacturing facility in Troy, Alabama early...
by Personal Defense World / Jan 15, 2018