SHOT Show 2018 was replete with new pistols; one of the models that had everybody talking was the DVC Omni from STI International.
The DVC Omni takes the bells and whistles STI has included in previous models and incorporates them into one pistol. Available in 9mm and .45 ACP, the gun features a 4.15-inch island compensated barrel; H.O.S.T. Optic Cut for mounted red dot optics (Leupold, Vortex, C-More and Trijicon adapter plates are included); fixed ledge rear and two dot tritium front sight; DVC lightning cuts in the slide; stippled DVC grip; Picatinny rail for accessories and a black DLC (Diamond-like Carbon) finish.
This gun ships with one 126mm 18-round magazine and one 140mm 21-round magazine. The suggested retail price on the DVC Omni is $3,999. See a rundown of features below.
STI DVC Omni Features
- Calibers – 9mm, .45ACP
- BBL – 4.15 inch Island Comp Barrel
- Finish – Diamond Like Carbon, Black Color
- Magazines – 1 ea / 126mm and 140mm, Black Color
- Trigger – DVC Tuned 3.0 lbs w/Ambi Safety Lever
- Sights – Fixed Ledge Style Rear, 2 Dot Tritium and Tritium Front Sight
- Grip – 2011 DVC Stippled, Black Color
- Other – H.O.S.T. Optic Cut, Full-Length Tactical Rail, Dawson Precision Tool-Less Guide Rod, Tactical Slim Magwell
For more information about STI International, visit stiguns.com.
A Florida man was shot in the chest with a shotgun after ignoring a homeowner's...
by Personal Defense World / Jan 30, 2018