Lone Wolf Distributors just announced it is expanding its AlphaWolf barrel lineup by offering 9×18 Makarov stock-length conversion barrels for the Ruger LC380.
According to the press release, these barrels—which measure 3.14 inches long—are button-rifled with a three-stage honed bore. They’re capable of handling lead, plated and jacketed ammunition. In addition, they’re made from certified, stress-relieved 416 Stainless steel. The barrels are machined to exacting tolerances. This allows for a simple drop-in installation. Furthermore, SBN (Salt Bath Nitride) premium coating on each barrel offers enhanced durability and protection.
The Lone Wolf AlphaWolf barrel lineup already includes barrels for Glock; Smith & Wesson M&P Shield; and Browning Hi-Power. This new barrel represents the Idaho-based company’s first foray into the world of Ruger.
“With the bargain price of 9×18 Makarov ammunition, and the bump in performance over .380ACP, now you can maximize the potential of your Ruger LC380!” the press release says.
MSRP on the Lone Wolf AlphaWolf barrel for the Ruger LC380 is $139.95. See the features below for additional details. For more on Lone Wolf Distributors, visit lonewolfdist.com.
Lone Wolf AlphaWolf Barrel for Ruger LC380
- Fits Ruger LC380
- Designed for lead; plated; or jacketed ammunition
- Certified, stress relieved 416 stainless steel
- Button rifled, three stage honed bore
- Industry recognized SBN premium coating (SBN is Salt Bath Nitride, similar to Tennifer)
- Heat treated to RC 40-42; SBN coating increases surface hardness to RC 60
- Exacting tolerances allow for drop in installation
Discussion about this post