Glock handguns are popular—Yes, we realize that’s one of the biggest understatements ever posted to this site—and with this popularity comes a whole subset of companies ready to offer aftermarket parts for them. One of those companies is Suarez International, and one of Suarez’s latest products is its new Supermatch SI-43 Glock 43 slide.
Suarez says it built the SI-43 Glock 43 slide for the shooter who wants the benefits of its Supermatch slide, but doesn’t want to run a red Trijicon RMR or cut the slide to accept another red dot. Made from 17-4 aerospace stainless steel, it features ergonomically angled and shaped serrations; tighter tolerances for enhanced accuracy; ejection port lowered by .100″; integral “blood groove” design and a Suarez logo.
All of these features combine to “create a slide that is deadly accurate, combat-ergonomic, as well as aesthetically pleasing,” Suarez claims in the product listing.
The Suarez Supermatch SI-43 slide for the Glock 43 comes in either a black melonite or NP3 coating. MSRP for the former is $239.99, while the latter will raise the price to $259.99. Details are below.
For more, visit suarezinternational.com.
Suarez Supermatch SI-43 Glock 43 Slide Features
- Tighter tolerances for increased accuracy, reliability, and performance.
- Precision manufactured from heat treated 17-4 aerospace stainless steel.
- Serrations are ergonomically angled and shaped for ease of use under duress.
- Barrel locking manufactured with tighter tolerances.
- When used with a match-quality barrel, accuracy will be greatly increased.
- The ejection port lowered by .100″, and contoured for reliable and predictable ejection of spent cases.
- Guaranteed to function 100 percent on all Glock frames with quality ammunition.
Options and Upgrades
- Stripped or assembled with Glock factory internals.
- Various choices in standard and cowitness sights.
- Choice to cut for any appropriate red dot, or leave it plain with iron sights.
Incredible CCTV footage shows a brave, quick-thinking good samaritan disarming an armed robber at a...
by Personal Defense World / Apr 26, 2018