Smith & Wesson is amping up its M&P Shield M2.0 series, launching a new M&P45 Shield M2.0 pistol that comes with an integrated Crimson Trace red or green laser.
Chambered in .45 ACP, the M&P45 Shield M2.0 with an integrated Crimson Trace laser has all the bells and whistles of the M&P Shield M2.0 pistol, including a slim profile and 18-degree grip angle for a natural point of aim. This particular model features two laser modes and ambidextrous laser activation.
The gun also features a 3.3-inch barrel; light, crisp trigger; and an aggressive grip texture. In addition, this pistol ships with two magazines: a seven-round extended grip mag; and one six-round flush mag. It’s also available with or without a thumb safety.
Hyped in the presser as being a solid choice for those looking for a concealed carry gun in a larger caliber, the M&P45 Shield M2.0 with an integrated Crimson Trace red laser has a MSRP of $499. The model with the green Crimson Trace laser is available at $549.
Smith & Wesson acquired Crimson Trace a couple of years ago in a deal worth an estimated $95 million.
See the features and specs below.
For more from Smith & Wesson, go to Smith-Wesson.com.
M&P45 Shield M2.0 Integrated Laser Features
- Integrated Crimson Trace red or green Laser
- Incorporates the design features of the M&P M2.0 line of firearms.
- Aggressive grip texture for enhanced control.
- New M&P M2.0 crisp trigger with lighter trigger pull.
- Tactile and audible trigger reset.
- Extremely thin and lightweight – can be comfortably carried all day.
- M&P’s patented take-down lever and sear deactivation systems allow for disassembly without pulling the trigger.
- Includes 2 magazines:
- One 6-round magazine.
- One 7-round extended grip magazine.
- Optimal 18-degree grip angle for natural point of aim.
- Armornite durable corrosion resistant finish.
M&P45 Shield M2.0 Integrated Laser Specs
- Caliber: 45 Auto
- Capacity: 6+1, 7+1, 8+1
- Barrel Length: 3.3” (8.4 cm)
- Overall Length: 6.5″
- Front Sight: Steel – White Dot
- Rear Sight: Steel – White Two-Dot
- Action: Striker Fire
Weight: 23.2 oz / 657.7g
Barrel Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
Slide Material: Stainless Steel – Armornite Finish
Frame Material: Polymer
Purpose: Concealed Carry, Personal Protection
The all-new Walther CCP M2 features the bells and whistles of the CCP released...
by Personal Defense World / Aug 1, 2018