Concealment holsters are extremely personal, which is why there are so many different designs available. Additionally, sometimes companies improve on their designs, which is what happened with the Bravo Concealment BCA 3.0 OWB holster.
Bravo designed the BCA originally from Kydex to comfortably snug the body for concealment. The company chose Kydex for its durability. The holster also featured the ability to be converted to IWB, makeing the holster ideal for multiple uses. Additionally, the BCA allowed use of threaded barrels, tall sights and even RMR sights. Bravo kept these great features, but added some improvements to the BCA 3.0 by making the holster “personal.”
To start, Bravo used a diversified polymer plastic known for its balance between rigidity, impact strength and hardness. Now the holster better protects firearms, whether re-holstering constantly at the range or carrying on a daily basis. Additionally, Bravo added a solid-locking adjustable retention system. This allows users to customize retention from medium light to very heavy, which is an excellent feature. The company also reduced the footprint by eliminating material from it’s bottom corners to make it smaller and lighter. This makes the holster even more comfortable to use.
Currently, the BCA 3.0 is available for Glock handguns, even the Gen5 Glocks. However, those who prefer earlier generations are out of luck. The BCA 3.0 does not accommodate Gen1 or Gen2 Glock handguns. However, shooters who own a model that fits, should consider adding some flair to their everyday carry rig.
Bravo Concealment BCA 3.0 OWB Holster
- Threaded Barrel clearance
- Tall Sights clearance up to .355 (In)
- Red Dot Sight (RMR) cut-out
- Adjustable Retention
- 1.50″ Standard Belt Loops
- Color: Black
- Solid locking adjustable retention (NEW)
- Minimalist Design for even more all day comfort (NEW)
- Polymer plastic provides supreme rigidity and impact strength assuring protection of your firearm. (NEW
- Designed for outside the waistband carry, but can easily be converted to inside the waistband by swapping out the belt loops with our IWB belt clips.
- 10° cant enhances concealment under loose garments.
- Robust 1.50” or 1.75” injection molded belt loops prevent breakage even under rigorous use.
- Belt loops can be replaced with Belt Clips for inside the waistband carry.
- The BCA creates adequate room for a positive grip thus enabling a smooth draw with solid weapon retention.
- All edges on holster are rounded for comfort.
- All holsters are curved to fit the contours of your body.
- MSRP: $57.99
For more information about the Bravo Concealment BCA 3.0 OWB holster, please visit bravoconcealment.com, or watch the video below.
There are countless options regarding home-defense weapons, which makes choosing one from many difficult; the...
by Will Dabbs MD / Oct 23, 2018