While the leader of every company believes in his or her product, few would be willing to go as far as the Bulletproof Everyone jackets CEO. To prove the effectiveness of his bulletproof jackets, Dallas Jolley draws his own 9mm handgun and fires a round into his side. And he does it all on video.
What Is Bulletproof Everyone?
A sub-company of Advanced Firearm Accessories, Bulletproof Everyone started back in December of 2017 with a crowd-funding campaign. It shattered its goal of $25,000 by raising almost $300,000.
The group’s plan is to provide an affordable option of protection for everyone. As such, the company produces bulletproof jackets for men, women and children at fairly affordable prices.
Bulletproof Everyone also builds replacement ballistic panels for its jackets that can be used in backpacks. Additionally, the company’s products provide protection against knives as well.
Purchasers can choose from a variety of styles, from jackets to longer overcoats, as well as a polo shirt. Every jacket meets the abbreviated NIJ 0101.06 IIIA standard, meaning they can handle calibers from .22 LR up to .44 Magnum. Even better, the jackets can withstand up to 12-gauge shotgun slugs, even the children’s jacket; the polo only handles up to .45 ACP.
While violent crime continues to drop, it is up to citizens to know how to protect themselves. And Bulletproof Everyone jackets provide an additional tool for that purpose.
Bulletproof Everyone Jackets
- Protection against .22LR, .380, 9mm, .40, .45, .357 and .44 Magnum ( some models up to 12-gauge slug
- Slash and Spike resistant
- Lightweight — Most designs and sizes are under 6 lbs. (children’s jacket under 2 lbs.)
- 100% Kevlar XP
- Complete torso protection
- Front split with overlap design for maximum protection and comfort
- 100% Polyester poplin panel outer
- 4 Zipper removable panel system
- 600D Coated Nylon inner cover for complete water and UV resistance
- 5 Year manufacturer warranty on all ballistic panels
- Made in America
- MSRP: $279 to $429
For more information about Bulletproof Everyone jackets, please visit bulletproofeveryone.com.
While the gun market has slowed, sales are still pretty good because manufacturers have evolved...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 12, 2018