Those who travel with firearms really need a good gun case, one that is tough and waterproof. The new Plano All Weather gun cases protect guns at an affordable price.
Available in three sizes, the Plano All Weather gun cases feature rugged construction and a Dri-Loc seal to create a watertight and dust-proof seal from even the most extreme conditions. Additionally, these cases come with pluck-to-fit foam for customizing them to needs. The foam cradles firearms and accessories, isolating them from every bump, jar, jostle and drop when traveling.
They also come with heavy-duty dual-stage lockable latches, built-in pressure-release valves and molded padlock gates. More so, the molded handles facilitate easy transport, and the 52-inch model even has easy-glide wheels.
There are a lot of reasons to travel with a firearm, from hunting, competition and even self-defense. The Plano All Weather gun cases makes sure that bad situations don’t put a hurt on guns.
Plano All Weather Gun Case 36-inch Rifle/Shotgun
- Model: PLA11836
- UPC: 0 24099 11836 1
- Interior dimensions: 37″ x 14″ x 5″
- Exterior dimensions: 38.4″ x 16.8″ x 6.4″
- Pluckable interior: 33.75″ x 12″
- Ideal takedown case for shotguns and modern sporting rifles
- MSRP: $99.99
Plano All Weather Gun Case 42-inch Rifle/Shotgun
- * Model: PLA11842
- * UPC: 0 24099 11842 2
- * Interior dimensions: 43″ x 14″ x 5″
- * Exterior dimensions: 44.4″ x 16.8″ x 6.4″
- * Pluckable interior: 39.75″ x 12″
- * Ideal size for most scoped rifles
- * MSRP: $119.99
Plano All Weather Gun Case 52-inch Wheeled Rifle/Shotgun
- Model: PLA11852
- UPC: 0 24099 11852 1
- Easy-glide wheels for transport
- Interior dimensions: 51.5″ x 14″ x 5.5″
- Exterior dimensions: 53.5″ x 17″ x 7″
- Pluckable interior: 48.75″ x 12″
- Accommodates most fully assembled firearms, including shotguns with a 30″ barrel
- MSRP: $169.99
For more information about the Plano All Weather Gun Cases, please visit planomolding.com.
A South Carolina homeowner discovered a man in his home; he obtained a gun...
by Personal Defense World / Oct 5, 2018