Over the last few years, shooters have become interested in optics on pistols. Because of this, manufacturers have started producing optic-ready pistols, with the latest being the CZ-USA P-10 Optics Ready pistols.
CZ ships the pistols with a blank filler plate. However, the company has already developed plates for both the Trijicon RMR and Leupold DeltaPoint Pro. The company has plans to develop more plates in the future. But these are the two most popular pistol optics for pistol shooters, so those plates are the first. Also available are matching sights that allow users to co-witness their optic dot with the iron sights. This allows owners a crucial backup option if something happens to the optic.
An additional feature of the P-10 pistols is that the company now uses an interchangeable magazine release. This change also eliminated the stiffness some experienced as the magazine release broke in; the release eventually smoothed out after some use.
CZ had created optics-ready version of all three P-10 models — the S, C and F pistols. This provide a lot of options for shooters. Those looking to carry concealed can look at the S and C P-10 models, which provide 12- and 15-round magazines respectively. And those wanting a full-size duty pistol with a 20-round capacity should pick up a P-10 F Optics Ready pistol.
CZ-USA P-10 Optics Ready Pistols
- Action: Striker fired
- Caliber: 9mm
- Frame: Fiber-reinforce polymer
- Front Sights: Tritium night sights
- Rear Sights: Serrated combat sights
- Barrel Length: 3.5″ (P-10 S); 4″ (P-10 C); 4.5″ (P-10 F)
- Overall Length: 6.6″ (P-10 S); 7.3″ (P-10 C); 8″ (P-10 F)
- Width: 1.26″
- Weight: 24.4 ozs. (P-10 S); 26.3 ozs. (P-10 C); 28.2 ozs. (P-10 F)
- Capacity: 12+1 (P-10 S); 15+1 (P-10 C); 19+1 (P-10 F)
- MSRP: $577 (P-10 S and P-10 C); $590 (P-10 F)
For more information about the CZ-USA P-10 Optics Ready pistols, please visit cz-usa.com.