After a couple months of speculation, the SIG P365 XL has finally arrived. The original SIG P365 set the standard for concealed carry in 2018 with its 10+1 capacity in a micro package. Now, SIG upped the ante with the XL, taking the capacity to 12+1 without increasing size too drastically.
In her official review for Personal Defense World, author Karen Hunter says, “Small, highly concealable, comfortable, easy to shoot and maintains a round count of 12 to 15; it’s a combination that assures this gun will be highly sought after amongst the concealed carry population.”
Watch Hunter hit the range with the P365 XL for the first official pistol test in the video above. For more information on the all-new pistol, please visit SIGsauer.com.
SIG P365 XL Specs
- Caliber: 9mm
- Frame Material: Stainless Steel
- Grip Material: P365 XSERIES Polymer
- Slide Material: Stainless Steel
- Slide Finish: Nitron
- Magazine Capacity: 12 Rounds
- Sights: Optic-Ready With XRay Day/Night Sights
- Trigger: Striker-Fired XSERIES Flat
- Over Length: 6.6 inches
- Barrel Length: 3.7 inches
- Overall Height: 4.8 inches
- Overall Width: 1.1 in
- Sight Radius: 5.6 in
- Weight (with magazine): 20.7 oz
- MSRP: $579.99
SIG Sauer has taken the 10+1 capacity of the original P365 pistol and boosted it...
by Karen Hunter / Jul 8, 2019